What I am up to now1
We survived the Corona virus and are back at work. Eli is still in our safe haven on Shengsi Island and will come back with his Grandma two weeks later.
Chinese New Year stuck on the island was nice, exhausting, tiring, full of good food, cramped into tight spaces, lots to complain about for a culturally insensitive foreigner, and a great once in a lifetime chance of spending additional and mandatory holiday in the circle of our family.
My business trip to Italy and Germany in January was great, and I am already looking forward to the next visit. Going back always reminds me of how much I love Europe and its way of life.
2020 is going pretty good so far and I just wish it continues for us in health and happiness as it does. Above that, all I can wish for right here is stamina and endurance to run further and write more.
- 25 books
- run 2 marathons, one under 4h, one under 3h
- visit Germany once
- go on a bare-bones camping holiday with Jade & Eli
- sleep 7 to 8 hours per night, aim to be in bed by 9:30pm
- use a scale to check my weight every day
- do not use my phone within 90 minutes of waking up or going to bed
- earn a promotion
- write weekly progress of 2020 goals every Monday 5am for 30 minutes + 30 minutes diary
- 25 books (just 13)
- start a podcast (only 1 episode)
- no alcohol in 2019 (it wasn’t zero, but very little)
- grow a wild haircut (done that, and back to trimmed)
- bike more ((https://www.vonhulewicz.com/max-biking-shengsi) I broke my hand in a biking accident and instead ran a lot more)
- meditate more (failed)
- speak more Chinese (done)
- visit Germany once (failed)
- go on a bare-bones camping holiday with Jade & Eli (failed)
- figure out what to do with Datenkette GmbH (failed)
- buy real estate (done!)